Day 01: New Delhi to Mauritius
On arrival at Mauritius you will be give a traditional welcome and assisted by our representative to get transferred to the hotel. Thereafter, reach the hotel and unwind. Later, enjoy a delicious lunch and go out for a beach extravaganza while exploring the exotic beaches of Mauritius. Come back to hotel, and have your dinner. Overnight stay at the beach resort or hotel
Day 02: Mauritius Beach Fun
On the 2nd day have early morning breakfast and go out for Mauritius beach fun. Rejuvenate, play water sports, enjoy beach sports, and take boat cruise to reach Ile Aux Cerf Island. After, the full day fun at the picturesque beach and Island of Cerf come back to hotel. Have dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Mauritius Leisure
On the 3rd day, enjoy breakfast at hotel, go out for free leisure as well as shopping. Thereafter, enjoy cultural celebrations, attend a beach party, and enjoy dinner at the exotic beach ambiance. The 3rd day will just be full of romance and magic. Come back to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Mauritius City Excursion
On the 4th day wake up early morning as the day will be not only hectic but there will be lot discover. Have breakfast and go out for a full day South tour. The attractions include "Trou Aux Cerf, Curepipe, Chamarel, and Grand Bassin". At Floreal and Curepipe enjoy shopping extravaganza. Curepipe is known as the paradise for shopaholics. Come back to hotel in the evening and get unwind to attend delicious dinner at hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 05: Mauritius Adventures
The 5th day will start with adventures of visiting famed attractions like "City of Port Louis, the museum, the Botanical Garden, Caudan Waterfront, and shopping in the best malls. Come back to hotel and enjoy dinner. Overnight at Hotel
Day 06: Mauritius Leisure
On the 6th day, have breakfast and relax the day rejuvenating self with health spa. Later, have dinner and enjoy beach fun. Thereafter, in the evening go out for shopping, nightlife fun, and a go at casino. Come back, have dinner, and stay overnight in the hotel
Day 07: Mauritius - Delhi
On the 7th day, your 'Captivating Mauritius' trip will come to an end. Wake up early in the morning and enjoy your breakfast at hotel. Spend the free time on leisure activities and later, get transferred to hotel for flight back to home.
• Above Itinerary is just an Indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be
changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
• The above rates are based on minimum 2 persons traveling together and are applicable for Indian
• Hotel choice is not available in Group Package same hotel will be provided to the whole group.
• Rates are subject to change in any case of any changes in hotel taxes, transport rates, government
taxes & entrance fees.
• In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar
• International check in time is 1400 - 1500 hours; check out time is 1100 - 1200 hours. Early check in /
late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
• Budget Package is not suggested for Couples or Families.
• Prices are not valid during fairs, exhibitions and conventions, New Year periods/block out dates
additional surcharges applicable for the same.
• No refund for partly unutilized tickets. No refund for "NO - SHOWS".
• TIME 2 HOLIDAYS will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour.
• Original Passport required with minimum 06 months validity from return date of your tour.
• 3 passport size photos per person (white background with glossy finish, 80% face view) .
• Passenger traveling to Thailand must carry $400 - 500 OR 12, 000 - 15, 000 THB per person with bill
to show at visa counter.
IF PROCESSED FROM INDIA
• Original Passports
• 3 Photos Each (White Background, 80% Face View, 35 x 45 Mm, Glossy Finish, Without Border , Dark
• Last 06 Months Updated Bank Statement With Stamp On It & Minimum Balance should be Rs.40,000/
Per Person -OR Credit Card Copy With 6 Months Credit Card Statement.
• Occupation Proof (Visiting Card Or ID Card Copy)
• Covering Letter
• Singed Visa Forms from traveler
• Wedding Card (If Honeymooners)
• Marriage Certificate Or Marriage Proof (If The Name Is Not Endorsed On The Passports)